1. 拍 卖 会 的 拍 卖 目 录 及其他文 字 内 容 , 或另行之口头陈述,是 对 拍 卖 品 作 出 简 要 介绍, 属意见性说明, 仅 提 供 竞 买 人 参 考, 不 可作 为 本 拍 卖 公 司 或卖家对 拍 卖 品 的 任 何 担 保 或保证, 竞 买 人 有 责 任 自 行 判 断 拍 卖 品, 所 有 物 品 均 以 《现 状》出 售。 货物交收后,本拍卖公司不接收退货及退款。
2. 竞 买 人应当亲自审看拍卖品原物, 并对自已所竞投某拍卖品的行为承擔法律責任。
3. 拍 卖师具有完 全的决定权, 有权拒绝任何竞投。下槌即显示对最高竞投价之接受。
4. 拍 卖目标有保留价的, 拍 卖师有权以其决定之方式推动出价。
5. 竞 买 人同意支付18% 落槌价为佣金。
6. 竞 买 人同意支付纽约州及纽约市8.875% 适用税 项 (包括下槌 价加佣金)。免税 项者请提交法律规定之免税文件。
7. 因灾害或任何情况下所导致的拍卖品毁损、灭失, 本拍 卖公司均毋须向买家支付多于拍卖品之下槌价。
8. 拍 卖 成 交 后, 买 受 人 应 即 时 付 款并领取拍卖品, 或从拍卖日起计的七天之内付清价款并领取拍卖品。支 付 现 金 或 银行本 票, 如付私人或公司支票, 需待银行确认到款后才能提取卖品。本拍卖公司不接受信用卡。
9. 如买家在七天内未有缴付所竞投得拍卖品款项全数, 本拍卖公司有权对违约之买家依法律追究而要求赔偿一切损失。
Conditions of Sale
1. Description of the lots in the catalogues or elsewhere in writing or made orally, is presented as a statement of opinion for reference only. Gianguan Auction New York and its consignors do not make any warranty or representation of these lots. Buyers assume the responsibility to make their own decision as to the quality and values of the property. All property is sold (as is)and without recourse. All sales are final, No return and No refund.
2. All bidders (in person or by phone) acknowledge their rights to have made or requested full inspection of any and all properties prior to sale and agree to be charged with all matters such inspection may have disclosed or indicated
3. We reserve the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer shall be the purchaser.
4. If a lot is offered subject to reserve (the confidential minimum price below which a lot will not be sold) we may implement such a reserve by bidding on behalf of the consignor.
5. Buyer agrees to pay to Gianguan Auctions New York a premium of 18% of the hammer price.
6. All items purchased are subject to payment of the New York State and City sales tax of 8.875% on the total purchase price (hammer price plus buyer's premium) unless the purchaser presents proof of exemption.
7. If we are prevented by fire, theft or other reason from delivery of any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid by the purchaser.
8. Successful bid must be claimed and payment due in full immediately upon sale. Payments can be made by cash or cashier's check, wire transfer, Visa or Mastercharge. For payment with personal or company check, merchandise purchased will be held until funds have cleared the respective depository institution.
9. If Buyer fails to make payment in full for all items for which Buyer was the highest bidder within seven days, Gianguan Auction New York may exercise all its rights under the law and hold the defaulting Buyer liable for the total amount due.
As stated in our Condition of Sale, prompt payment in full, within seven days of the sale, is required. Payments must be in the form of a check, money order, wire transfer,Visa and Mastercard. For personal or company checks, please allow 7 days for the check to clear before items are released. We DO NOT accept PayPay. Our mailing address: Gianguan Auctions NY 39 West 56th St. New York, NY 10019 Bank wire transfer info: Citibank 2 Mott St. New York, NY 10013, Route#:021000089 Swift Code: CitiUS33 and credit to Acct.#4995838685, Gianguan Auctions NY. For bank wire, please include an additional $25.00 (on top of your invoiced total amount) to cover service fees for wire transfer charged by banks. For transfers, please notify us by e mail of the date of wire transfer, auction date and lot #. Payment is required in 7 days.
Gianguan Auctions NY can pack and ship Invaluable purchases. Buyers can also choose your own shipper. Buyers please inform us with the arrangements you have made by email to email@example.com by phone at 212 867-7288.
Payments must be received in full before we will release item(s) to shippers.
For help with shipping, call our client services at 212 867-7288