TERMS & CONDITIONS
REFULGENT GALLERY INC Terms & Conditions
All property offered and sold through REFULGENT GALLERY INC shall be offered and sold on the terms and conditions set forth below. By bidding at the auction, whether present in person or by agent, by absentee bid, telephone, internet or other means, the buyer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ALL PROPERTIES SOLD AS IS. NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2.Please priority to send us an email and we will reply you as soon as possible. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. A 25% buyer premium will be added for online platforms.
4. All purchases (including buyer?s premium) will be subject to a New York State Sales Tax of 8%, unless the buyer is an out-of-state resident, and lots are being shipped out of New York State, or if the purchaser has a valid Tax-Exempt Certificate (an actual resale certificate must be presented and on file with Refulgent Gallery).
5. All properties are sold as is, and all sales are final. Though all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither the auctioneer nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to merchandise. Buyer shall not rely on the auctioneer, employees, the catalog description, or advertisements in any part, and must rely only on his own inspection and opinions of all items: we offer a preview and high-resolution photos for potential buyers to review and make their own conclusions about the piece. No employee is authorized to make any warranties, expressed or implied, on behalf of Refulgent Gallery Inc. NO GUARANTEE OF PROVENANCE: Refulgent Gallery Inc is not responsible for the research and provenance of each item. Refulgent Gallery Inc is not responsible for authenticity, genuineness of, estimated selling price of, or defects in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made, or sale set aside on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold as is and without recourse. NO GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY FOR JADE: Refulgent Gallery Inc does not guarantee the authenticity of the color or age of any jade. All jade will be sold as is, without any warranties. All sales are final in jade purchases, no returns will be accepted. Judgment of such qualities is at the sole discretion of the buyer. NO GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY FOR CHINESE PAINTINGS: Refulgent Gallery Inc does not guarantee any of the lot number descriptions concerning Chinese paintings including authentication, originator, and the date of execution. NO GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY FOR CHINESE STAMPS, COIN, AND/OR PAPER CURRENCY: Refulgent Gallery Inc cannot guarantee any of the lot number descriptions, illustrations, and conditions are provided as reference. All items sold as, no returns.
6. All items are sold to the highest bidder as acknowledged by the auctioneer. The auctioneer has the right to reject any bid! The auctioneer is the arbiter of any disputed bid. He may reopen bidding at his discretion and reject bids deemed inappropriate. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item and to reoffer the item at another time. Every effort is made by the auctioneer to execute all bids, including floor, absentee, and telephone and internet bids. We are not responsible for any missed bids. Refulgent Gallery Inc reserves the right to cancel any sale or bid before, during, and after the auction.
7. All bidders shall obtain a bidding number tag/pad at least 30 minutes before the start of the auction by presenting his/her ID or valid passport. All bidders shall keep the number tag/pad under his/her safe custody. The tag/pad shall not be lent to any other person(s). Otherwise, he/she shall bear all the responsibilities associated with the use of his/her number tag/pad for bidding or any other use.
8. All buyers must provide a credit card in order to approve requests in case of default by the buyer. By providing Refulgent Gallery Inc with this information, you allow us to charge $1 USD to ensure validity of the credit card. If you are the high bidder on an item, you will receive an invoice by email within 24-72 hours with instructions regarding payment of your item. After the auction, the buyers should discuss and assure with Refulgent Gallery about the payment method (credit card, check, or wire transfer) when receive invoice. The buyers should follow the instruction of Refulgent Gallery to make a payment, there is no excuse or privilege. Refulgent Gallery Inc reserves the right to charge up to 30% deposit fee to customers who make purchases in excess of $10,000, or 10 lots.
9. Telephone bidders or absentee bidders must send an email of authorization and provide his or her credit card information before the beginning of the auction 24 hours. By providing Refulgent Gallery Inc with this information, you allow us to charge $1 USD to ensure validity of the credit card. If you are the high bidder on an item, Refulgent Gallery will charge 10% deposit fee on the spot. You will receive an 90% invoice by email within 24-72 hours with instructions regarding payment of your item.
10. We accept credit cards (Master Card, Visa, and Discover), checks, cash, and wire transfers. Please pay attention. If bill payments are over $1000.00, we will not accept the credit cards. All payments or settlements shall be made in US Dollars. Buyers can only collect the lots after full payments are made. Should payments be made by check or draft, lots will only be released after bank clearance which should be five business days after we receive the check. Should payments be made by Wire Transfer please be advised that there may be an additional charge from the bank that receives the transfer. Wire transfers can take up to five to ten business days to clear in order for your invoice to be paid. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 21 DAYS OF THE AUCTION. If you fail to pay within 30 days, we will charge your credit card the total amount on your invoice. All property purchased from Refulgent Gallery Inc must be removed within 60 days after the auction date. Refulgent Gallery Inc is not responsible for paid items left for over 60 days after the auction date (unless a prior agreement has been made). Items left after 60 days will incur a $10/day storage fee per item. Once storage fees have exceeded the actual purchase price of the item(s) Refulgent Gallery Inc can exercise the right to re-auction.
11. Some property that is sold at auction can be subject to laws governing export from the United States, such as items that include material from some endangered species. Import restrictions from foreign countries are subject to these same governing laws. Granting of licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Denial or delay of licensing will not constitute cancellation or delay in payment for the total purchase price of these lots.
12. Please pay attention. All items will be shipped out form NY STATE Inventory center (40 West 25th Street Suite 116). Some of the items are sold from Refulgent Gallery Inc. will be delivered to NY STATE Inventory center (40 West 25th Street Suite 116) to double check the status of each item and then distribute to each customer from the whole world. This process may take 15 days or more.
13.REFULGENT GALLERY INC. reserves the right of the final explanation and revision for the terms and conditions.